Future liquid-hydrogen coupling units will follow draft specifications by the European integrated Hydrogen Project (EIHP).
What does EIHP stand for?
EIHP stands for European Integrated Hydrogen Project
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EIHP
We have 1 other meaning of EIHP in our Acronym Attic
- Extraordinary International Hydrographic Conference
- Exertion-Induced Heat Exhaustion
- Early Isovolemic Hemofiltration
- Edinburgh International Harp Festival (UK)
- Eastern Insurance Holdings, Inc (Lancaster, Pennsylvania; stock symbol)
- Elite Ice Hockey League (United Kingdom)
- El Increible Hombre Menguante (Spanish: The Incredible Waning Man; Spanish musician)
- European Institute of Health and Medical Sciences
- Everything Is Healing Nicely (Frank Zappa album)
- Energy Institute Hrvoje Pozar (Croatia)
- Edisto Island Historic Preservation Society (South Carolina)
- Estonian Institute of Human Rights
- Eastern Iowa Human Resource Association (Cedar Rapids, IA)
- Eastern Iowa Hunting Retriever Association
- Education in Human Rights Network
- Egypt Integrated Household Survey
- European Institute of Human Sciences (UK)
- European Institute of Hybrid Systems (Hybrid Control: Heterogeneity and Complexity of Networked Embedded Systems)
- Entomological Institute, Hokkaido University (Japan)
- Escuela Integral Hebreo Uruguaya (Spanish: Integral Uruguayan Hebrew School)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BMW Group is one of the leading automotive partners in the European Integrated Hydrogen Project Phase II (EIHP2) and has been conducting trials with hydrogen-powered vehicles for decades.
In addition to TUV certification, the system has been validated according to the European Integrated Hydrogen Project (EIHP), an organization at the forefront of developing global regulatory standards for hydrogen testing and certification.
35 factor of safety required by the European Integrated Hydrogen Project (EIHP) specifications.