Representatives of EU public administration institutions, the European Commission s Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), the European Institute of Public Administration (EIPA), and other international organizations and guests will participate.
What does EIPA stand for?
EIPA stands for European Institute of Public Administration (Netherlands)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EIPA
We have 16 other meanings of EIPA in our Acronym Attic
- Extended Internet Protocol
- Extensible Interface Platform
- Extensor Indicis Propius
- Extensor Indicis Proprius
- Extra Improved Plow Steel (wire rope)
- European Innovation Partnership on Smart Cities and Communities
- Early Intervention Providers Association (New Jersey)
- Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment
- Emergency Information and Public Affairs
- Export and Import Permits Act (Canada)
- European Institute for Public Affairs and Lobbying (Belgium)
- École d'Ingénieurs du Pas-de-Calais (French: Engineering School of Pas-de-Calais; Pas-de-Calais, France)
- Effective Instructions Per Cycle
- Egyptian International Programming Center (website)
- Enhanced International Peacekeeping Capabilities (US State Department)
- European Institute of Printed Circuits
- European Interactive Pain Course
- European Investment Performance Committee (Investment Performance Council)
- European Institute for Progressive Cultural Policies
Samples in periodicals archive:
A study carried out for the European Commission, European Institute of Public Administration in co-operation with the Utrecht School of Governance, the University of Helsinki and the University of Vaasa, Maastricht, June 2008, source: http://ec.
He was also a lecturer in European Politics and International Relations at the Law Faculty, University of Amsterdam (1975-1997), and at the Department of Political Science, Leiden University, until 2009, a visiting professor at the European Institute of Public Administration in Maastricht (1987), at the European Institute of the Hebrew University in Jerusalem (1997), and titular of the Glaverbel Chair on European Politics at the Catholic University of Louvain-la-Neuve (2002).
Representatives of the European Institute of Public Administration, the European School of Administration, and heads of Lithuanian institutions will also participate.
He is also chairman of the board of governors of the European Institute of Public Administration (Maastricht).
Contractor name : EUROPEAN INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
European Institute of Public Administration (EIPA); Netherlands.