Bernd-Peter Lange is the former Director-General of the European Institute for the Media, and is with the University of Osnabruck, while David Ward has served in a number of roles at the European Institute for the Media.
What does EIM stand for?
EIM stands for European Institute for the Media
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EIM
We have 107 other meanings of EIM in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Incentive Management
- Enterprise Information Management
- Enterprise Instant Messaging
- Enterprise Integration & Middleware
- Enterprise Integration Management
- Enterprise Integration Manager (Siebel)
- Environmental Impact Monitoring
- Escuela de Idiomas Modernos (Universidad Central de Venezuela)
- Espace Industriel Modulaire (French: Modular Industrial Space)
- Etisalat Internet Mail (United Arab Emirates)
- Événement Indésirable Médicamenteux (French: Adverse Drug Event)
- Events in Motion (various locations)
- Excellence in Management (self-storage management; California)
- Exercise Is Medicine
- External Interface Manager
- East Indian Music Academy (New York)
- Egyptian Investment Management Association (est. 2000; Egypt)
- EIFS (Exterior Insulation and Finish System) Industry Members Association (Falls Church, VA)
- Emirates International Maritime Academy (Dubai, UAE)
- Enterprise Information & Mission Assurance (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
European Institute for the Media (Germany) * Information Est Publicite (France) * Mediametrie (Eurodata) (France) * Nielsen (U.