from Bilkent University, Turkey during the European Human Genetics Conference recently held in Gothenburg, Sweden at which he was awarded the prestigious Isabelle Oberle Award for outstanding work in the field of genetics of mental retardation.
What does EHGC stand for?
EHGC stands for European Human Genetics Conference
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHGC
We have 1 other meaning of EHGC in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Health Group (various locations)
- Extra High Grade
- Eye Hate God (band)
- Elsinore Hang Gliding Association (Temecula, CA)
- European Hung Gar Association
- Euskal Herriko Gay Askapenerako Mugimendua (gay rights group; Spain)
- East Herts Geology Club (UK)
- East Herts Golf Club (Buntingford, Hertfordshire, England, UK)
- Empty Hard Gelatin Capsule
- Euglycemic-Hyperinsulinemic Glucose Clamp
- East Hartford-Glastonbury Elementary Magnet School (Connecticut)
- Essexville-Hampton Garber High School (Essexville, Michigan)
- Entente Halieutique du Grand Ouest (French: Understanding Fisheries of the Great West)
- Euthymic Hairless Guinea Pig
- Elderly-Headed Household (UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affrairs)
- Electric HandHold
- Elizabeth Hoffman House, Inc. (Australia)
- Enflurane-Hypoxia Heating (anesthesiology)
- Esophageal Hiatal Hernia (pediatric surgery)
- Établissements d'Hébergement Chez l'Habitant (French tourism agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program was announced in conjunction with the company's participation in the European Human Genetics Conference in Gothenburg, Sweden.
David Aviezer, the Company's President and Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at the Oppenheimer 10th Annual Israeli Conference and the European Human Genetics Conference 2009.