This 35th joint meeting of the European High Pressure Research Group and the Food Chemistry Group of the Royal Society of Chemistry took place at Reading University in September 1997, and brought together scientists of many disciplines covering food science, bioscience and chemistry: The list of titles which follows demonstrate the wide area of knowledge and will provide an overview of current developments for many technologists working in the food industry.
What does EHPRG stand for?
EHPRG stands for European High Pressure Research Group
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Enhanced High Power Lamp (Fujitsu)
- Everett Horn Public Library (Lexington, TN)
- Evaluating Health Policy Options (national health financing strategic assessment tool)
- Extrahepatic Portal Vein Obstruction
- Elk Hills Power Project (power plant; Kern County, CA)
- Employee Health Promotion Program (University of New Mexico; Division of Human Resources; Albuquerque, NM)
- Equine Hyperkalemic Periodic Paresis
- East Hampshire Public Radio
- Elizabeth Hindmarch Public Relations (UK)
- Epidemiology and Health Policy Research (University of Florida, Gainsville, FL)
- Electro-Hydraulic Power Steering (automotive)
- European Health Psychology Society
- Essexville-Hampton Public School District (Bay County, Michigan)
- European Helicobacter Pylori Study Group
- Environment Health and Pesticide Services Section
- Ericsson Hewlett Packard Telecommunications
- European Hang Gliding and Paragliding Union
- Extra-Hepatic Portal Vein Obstruction
- Electronic Head Quarters
- Environmental Hazard Quotient (ecological risk assessment)