; European Helicobacter Pylori Study Group (EHPSG).
What does EHPSG stand for?
EHPSG stands for European Helicobacter Pylori Study Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Elk Hills Power Project (power plant; Kern County, CA)
- Employee Health Promotion Program (University of New Mexico; Division of Human Resources; Albuquerque, NM)
- Equine Hyperkalemic Periodic Paresis
- East Hampshire Public Radio
- Elizabeth Hindmarch Public Relations (UK)
- Epidemiology and Health Policy Research (University of Florida, Gainsville, FL)
- European High Pressure Research Group
- Electro-Hydraulic Power Steering (automotive)
- European Health Psychology Society
- Essexville-Hampton Public School District (Bay County, Michigan)
- Environment Health and Pesticide Services Section
- Ericsson Hewlett Packard Telecommunications
- European Hang Gliding and Paragliding Union
- Extra-Hepatic Portal Vein Obstruction
- Electronic Head Quarters
- Environmental Hazard Quotient (ecological risk assessment)
- Espace Horizon Qualité (French instruction company)
- European Headquarters
- European History Quarterly (publication)
- European Hospitality Quality Scheme (tourism)