A European Heart Network report found making unhealthy foods more expensive would help prevent obesity.
What does EHN stand for?
EHN stands for European Heart Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EHN
We have 19 other meanings of EHN in our Acronym Attic
- Employee Health Management Systems (Mesa, AZ)
- Emergency Health and Medical Services Administration (District of Columbia Government)
- Environmental Hazardous Materials Technology (Southwestern College major)
- European Headache and Migraine Trust International Congress (UK)
- Extra-High Molecular Weight
- Extra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (plastic)
- Eau d'Heure Nautique (Belgian water ski club)
- Ecology and Human Needs
- End Hunger Network
- Environmental Health Network
- European Heritage Network
- Everyone Has Needs
- East Hill Neighborhood Association (Pensacola, FL)
- Euskal Herriko Naziotasun Aitormenari (Basque citizenship cards)
- Electronic Healthcare Network Accreditation Commission
- East Hollywood Neighborhood Council
- Environmental Health Needs Coordinating Committee (Australia)
- Euskal Herriko Nekazarien Elkartasuna (Basque: Solidarity of Agricultural Workers of the Basque Country)
- Environmental Health Nursing Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the European Heart Network, stroke is estimated to cost the EU economy more than [euro]38 billion a year, roughly 49% of which results from direct healthcare costs, 23% to productivity losses and 29% to the informal care of stroke victims.
France and the Netherlands which have introduced smoking legislation which is extremely good," said Ms Florence Berteletti-Kemp, director of the Smoke Free Partnership, formed by Cancer Research UK, the European Heart Network, the European Respiratory Society and the Institut National du Cancer.
The European Heart Network set the cost of cardiovascular disease at 192 billion euros in the EU in 2008, while the total annual cost of cancer is estimated to be between 150-250 billion euros.
Presented at EuroPRevent, 14-16 April 2011, Geneva, Switzerland  European Heart Network.
com --------------------------------- [i] European Heart Network.
European Heart Network (2008) European cardiovascular disease statistics 2008.