What does EHIMA stand for?
EHIMA stands for European Hearing Instrument Manufacturers Association (est. 1985)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EHIMA
- European Health Insurance Card
- Electronic Health Indicator Data (EU)
- Expanded-High-Iodine-Dose (cranial scan)
- Euskal Herriko Ikasleen Gurasoen Elkarteak (Basque; Spanish organization)
- Eternal Hope in Haiti (Hoschton, GA)
- Euskal Herriko Ikastolen Konfederazioak
- Early Human Impact on Megamollusks (workshop)
- East Hartford Interfaith Ministries (Hartford, CT)
- Employee Health Insurance Management (Southfield, MI)
- European Hearing Industry Manufacturers Association (Belgium)
- Electronic Health Information Network
- Electronic Health Information and Privacy Conference (University of Ottawa; Canada)
- Elizabeth Home Improvement Program (Elizabeth, NJ)
- Enhanced Host Interface Protocol
- European HAWK Improvement Program
- Evergreen Health Insurance Program (Seattle, WA)
- Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre (New Delhi, India)
- Escorts Heart Institute and Research Centre Limited (India)
- Efficient Health Information Solutions (medical consulting firm; Atlanta, GA)
- Electronic Health Information System