The network's first constitution was adopted on 7th October 2005 at the European Healthcare Fraud and Corruption Conference in Bratislava.
What does EHFCC stand for?
EHFCC stands for European Healthcare Fraud and Corruption Conference
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Eddie Haskel Fan Club
- Edwards Health and Fitness Center
- Egyptian Housing Finance Company
- EnCana Holdings Finance Corp.
- Energy Hedge Fund Center
- Environmental Health Foundation of Canada
- European Hedge Fund Congress
- Every Home for Christ (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Evil Hikari Fan Club
- Extended Hyperframe Counter
- European Healthcare Fraud and Corruption Network
- European Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technology
- East Hartford Fire Department (Connecticut)
- East Hernando Fire District (Florida)
- Elmira Heights Fire Department (New York)
- Eerie Horror Film Festival (Erie, PA)
- European Health Futures Forum (UK)
- Equipment Held for Future Projects
- European Health Forum Gastein
- Edisto Habitat For Humanity (South Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To further these burgeoning relationships, the first ever European Healthcare Fraud and Corruption Conference will be held in London on 18/19 October 2004.
BRATISLAVA, Slovakia, October 7 /PRNewswire/ -- - European Healthcare Fraud and Corruption Conference - Bratislava, Slovakia 6th and 7th October 2005 Delegates at the second annual European Healthcare Fraud and Corruption Conference today chose Jim Gee of the NHS Counter Fraud Service in the United Kingdom as the first Director General of the European Healthcare Fraud and Corruption Network (EHFCN).