It was presented by Mr Struck at the 8th European HIV Drug resistance workshop held in Sorrento, Italy (17-19 March 2010).
What does EHDRW stand for?
EHDRW stands for European HIV Drug Resistance Workshop
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Enterprise Housing Divestiture Project (World Bank; Russia)
- Ethylene Hydroxydiphosphonate
- European Handbook for Defence Procurement
- Expert Health Data Programming (Renton, WA)
- Eritreans for Human and Democratic Rights (London, England, UK)
- Esophago-Hyoid Distraction Reflex (gastroenterology)
- Estonian Human Development Report
- Extremely High Data Rate (data signaling)
- Extremely High Density Recording (magnetic storage)
- European Hot Dry Rock Association (geothermics)
- E-Health Data Solutions (est. 1997)
- Eastern Hills Drafting Services (Australia)
- Economic and Human Development Strategy (South Africa)
- Enhanced Home Delivery System (software; Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc.)
- Expert Health Data Systems (Silver Spring, MD)
- Electrohydrodynamic Thruster
- Electro-Hydraulic Drive Unit
- Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease Virus
- Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease of Deer Virus Serotype 1
- Epizootic Hemorrhagic Disease Virus Serotype 1