Tumor markers in breast cancer: European Group on Tumor Markers (EGTM) recommendations.
What does EGTM stand for?
EGTM stands for European Group on Tumor Markers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of EGTM in our Acronym Attic
- Electron Gun Test Facility
- European Golf Teachers Federation (Bromley, Kent, UK)
- Fairoaks Airport (UK, ICAO code)
- East Grinstead Town Football Club (UK)
- Edinburgh Graduate Theatre Group
- Erik Goes to Germany (band)
- Essential Guide Torque Game Engine (book)
- Egyptian General Tourist Guides Syndicate
- Egyptian German Telecommunication Industries (telecommunication equipment; Egypt)
- Ejercito Guerrillero Tupac Katari (Spanish: Tupac Katari Guerrilla Army; Bolivia)
- Experts Group on Transaction Processing
- External Ground Test Program
- Economic Growth and Tax Reconciliation Act
- Economic Growth and Tax Relief and Reconciliation Act of 2001
- Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001
- Economic Growth and Tax Relief Reconciliation Act of 2001 (also known as EGTRAA 2001)
- Engineering Graduate Training Scheme (Vocational Training Council; Hong Kong)
- Enhanced Government Tax Software (North Fort Myers, FL)
- EOS Ground Test System
- East Grinstead Target Shooting Club (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry (NACB) (9,10) and the European Group on Tumor Markers (EGTM) (10, 11).