Applications include a European grid infrastructure, tailorable systems, application design of the learning grid, a mobile grid framework as an enabling technology, a web-based system for lifelong learners, personalization services for self e-learning networks, group activity embedded in collaborative learning, virtual scientific experiments and educational services in a mathematics learning environment.
What does EGI stand for?
EGI stands for European Grid Infrastructure
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EGI
We have 71 other meanings of EGI in our Acronym Attic
- Electrical Geodesics Inc.
- Electroacústica General Ibérica (Spanish electronics manufacturer)
- Electronic Gasoline Injection
- Embedded GPS/INS (Global Positioning System/Inertial Navigation System)
- Energiagazdálkodási Rt (Budapest, Hungary)
- Energy and Geoscience Institute (University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT)
- Établissement Géographique Interarmées (French: Joint Geographic Establishment)
- États Généraux de l'Industrie (French: States General of Industry)
- Ethical Globalization Initiative
- Euro Group Invest (France)
- European Grid Initiative
- Exhaust Gas Ignition (automotive)
- Expert Guided Implementation (SAP)
- Electric Gas Industries Association (CA)
- European Golf Industry Association (est. 2002)
- Egeli Genç Isadamlari Dernegi (Turkey, Aegean Young Businessmen's Association)
- Electra Glide in Blue (film)
- Equivalent Generalized Impedance Boundary Condition
- Emirates Global Islamic Bank Limited
- Environmental and Geographic Information Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Helix Nebula current participants are: Atos, Capgemini, CERN, CloudSigma, Cloud Security Alliance, CNES, CNR IRIA, DLR, EMBL, ESA, European Grid Infrastructure, Interoute, Logica, the OpenNebula Project, Orange Business Services, SAP, SixSq, Telefonica, Terradue, Thales, The Server Labs, Trust-IT, and T-Systems.