European consensus on diagnosis and treatment of germ cell cancer: a report of the European Germ Cell Cancer Consensus Group (EGCCCG).
What does EGCCCG stand for?
EGCCCG stands for European Germ Cell Cancer Consensus Group (Martin Luther University, Halle, Germany)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Elk Grove Coalition Advocating Proper Planning (Elk Grove, CA)
- Eurographics Computer Animation and Simulation (conference)
- Electricity Generation Company of Bangladesh
- East Glenville Community Church (New York)
- Eau Gallie Civic Center (Melbourne, Australia)
- Electricity and Gas Complaints Commission (New Zealand)
- Elk Grove Chamber of Commerce (Elk Grove, CA)
- Eltham Green Christian Centre (UK)
- European Go Cultural Centre (Netherlands)
- Everett Golf and Country Club (Everett, WA)
- Expert Group on Clean Fossil Energy (Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation)
- Epigallocatechin Gallate (antioxidant in green tea)
- Epithelioid-Giant Cell Granuloma (pediatric gastroenterology)
- External Gender Consultative Group (est. 1996; World Bank)
- Ecclesia Gnostica Catholica Hermetica (Gnostic church)
- Egyptian Chemical Industries (stock symbol)
- Eastern General Contractors, Inc. (Springfield, MA)
- ECCMA (Electronic Commerce Code Management Association) Global Commodity Identifier
- European Green Car Initiative (EU)
- Exponentially Generated Configuration Interaction
Samples in periodicals archive:
The European Germ Cell Cancer Consensus Group published guidelines in 2004 (updated in 2008) and these reflect the "European" approach to management of patients with GCTs.