This in turn led to a visiting professorship at the University of Western Ontario in Canada in 1972, and a stint as chairman of the European General Practice Research Workshop.
What does EGPRW stand for?
EGPRW stands for European General Practice Research Workshop
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- East Glastonbury Public Library (Glastonbury, CT)
- Enhanced Geospatial Product Library (US NGA)
- Evangelische Gemeente Parousia Nijmegen (Dutch: Evangelical Church Parousia Nijmegen)
- Ewha Global Partnership Program (Korea)
- Expert Group on Permafrost and Periglacial Environments
- Endogenous Glucose Production Rate (pregnancy)
- Environmental Goals and Policy Report (Canada)
- European General Practice Research Network
- Enhanced General Packet Radio Service
- Economic Growth and Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper (International Monetary Fund; Moldova)
- Eastern Group Psychotherapy Society (American Group Psychotherapy Association)
- Economic Group Pension Services (est. 1970; New York, NY)
- Enhanced Global Positioning System
- European Glaucoma Prevention Study (eyes)
- Expert Group on the Process of Stakeholder Involvement (Nuclear Energy Association)
- Erythrocyte Glutamate Pyruvate Transaminase
- East Greenbush Pop Warner (football camp; New York)
- Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning Computer
- Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning Module (aviation)
- Enhanced Ground-Proximity Warning System