org/), the European Forum for Primary Care (EFPC, http://www.
What does EFPC stand for?
EFPC stands for European Forum for Primary Care (Utrecht, Netherlands)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EFPC
We have 6 other meanings of EFPC in our Acronym Attic
- Entrepôt Frigorifique des Portes de Bretagne (French: Cold Storage Doors of Britain; UK)
- Epping Forest Pipe Band (UK)
- European Foreign Policy Bulletin
- Executive Force Preservation Board
- Education Facilities Planning and Building Committee (Winchester, Massachusetts)
- East Fork Poplar Creek (Oak Ridge, TN)
- École de Formation Professionnelle de Châteauguay (French: School of Vocational Training of Châteauguay; Canada)
- École de la fonction publique du Canada (Canadian School of Public Service)
- Estate & Financial Planning Conference (Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- European Federation of Pro-Chiropractic Associations (est. 1993; Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Evacuated Flat Plate Collector (solar energy)
- Entreprise de Faux Plafonds et de Cloisons Acoustiques (French: False Ceilings Business and Acoustic Partitions)
- Eastside Firefighters Pipes and Drums (Washington)
- Economic and Financial Planning Documents (Italy)
- Effective Full-Power Day
- Encinitas Fire Protection District (California)
- Ethiopian Federation of Persons with Disabilities
- Eureka Fire Protection District (Eureka, MO)
- Evergreen Fire Protection District (Colorado)
- Exploration and Flight Projects Directorate (US NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org), the European Forum for Primary Care (EFPC, http://www.