He is a member of the European Forum for Good Clinical Practice in which he is a member of the Ethics and Safety working committee.
What does EFGCP stand for?
EFGCP stands for European Forum for Good Clinical Practice
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Extensive Form Game
- Electric Field Gradient Gaussian-Type Orbital
- Easton Fish and Game Association (Pennsylvania)
- Electronic Frontiers Georgia (est. 1995)
- Epilepsy Foundation of Georgia (Atlanta, GA)
- Ethiopian Family Guidance Association (family planning clinic)
- European Federation of Game Archives, Museums and Preservation Projects
- École Française de Gestion Commerciale (French: French School of Business Management)
- Elizabethtown Full Gospel Church
- Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Chicago (Chicago, IL)
- Egyptian Financial Group-Hermes Holding
- Établissements Félix Glineur et Compagnie (French cardboard manufacturing company)
- Electric Field Gradient Focusing
- Embryonic Fibroblast Growth Factor (molecular biology)
- Éducation Française Greater Houston (French: Greater Houston French Education; Texas)
- Etapes Familles Groupes Hébergements (French)
- Edmond Financial Group Inc. (Canada)
- Emmanuel Full Gospel International (UK)
- European Falun Gong Information Centre
- Efficient Group Ltd.