What does EUPEN stand for?
EUPEN stands for European Forum for Education in Physics
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Experimental Use Permit
- Extended University Program (various schools)
- Extrauterine Pregnancy
- Edmonton Ultimate Players Association (Canada)
- European Union Programmes Agency (Malta)
- European Union Police Advisory Team
- European Federation of Plastic Films Producers
- European Plastics Converters
- Entraide Universitaire pour le Developpement (French: Service University for Development; Guinea)
- Enhanced Upgraded Programmable Display Generator (F-16)
- Ethiopian Unity Patriots Front (political group; est. 1994)
- European Public Health Association
- European Union Public Health Information Network
- End User Programming with Hierarchical Objects for Robust Interpreted Applications (rapid deployment software)
- Engineering Urban Planning Laboratory (St. Louis University; St. Louis, MO)
- European Union Public Licence (software license)
- Escuela Universitaria Politécnica La Almunia
- European Polar Stratospheric Cloud and Leewave Experiment
- European Union Police Mission