Klaus-Dieter Jany, Director of Centre of Molecular Biology, Federal Research Institute for Nutrition and Food, Karlsruhe, Germany --Tali Berner, Head of Organic Production, GAT Foods, Head of Industrial Desk of Israel --Nicole Coutrelis, Attorney at the Paris Bar, Specialist in EC Law, Secretary General of European Food Law Association --Grazyna Polomska, Quality Assurance Director, Farm Frites --Dr Firouz Darroudi, Senior Research Scientist, Adviser to UNESCO and WHO --Dr Jose Bontemps, Scientific & Nutritional Advisor, S.
What does EFLA stand for?
EFLA stands for European Food Law Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EFLA
We have 2 other meanings of EFLA in our Acronym Attic
- Eureka Forbes Limited
- European Football League (rugby)
- Europejski Fundusz Leasingowy (Polish: European Leasing Fund)
- Extended Free List
- External Financing Limit (UK)
- Extrait Foliaire de Luzerne (French: Extract of Alfalfa Foliar)
- Educational Film Library Association
- Escape from LA (movie)
- European Federation of Liberian Associations
- European Feeder Link Antenna
- European Forum of the National Lift Associations (EU)
- European Foundation for Landscape Architecture
- Extended Four Letter Acronym
- Extremely Fast Line Algorithm
- Episcopal Fellowship of Lesbians and Gays and Straights
- Ehe-Familien- und Lebensberatung (German: Marriage and Family Counseling)
- Eosinophilic Fibrohistiocytic Lesion of Bone Marrow
- Église Fraternelle Lutherienne du Cameroun (French: Fraternal Lutheran Church of Cameroon)
- English and French Language Centre (McGill University; Canada)
- Episodes from Liberty City (Grand Theft Auto video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Klaus-Dieter Jany, Director of Centre of Molecular Biology, Federal Research Institute (Centre) for Nutrition and Food, Karlsruhe, Germany Huub Lelieveld, formerly Senior Technologist, UNILEVER & Chair, IFT International Division & Past President EHEDG & EFFoST Nicole Coutrelis, Secretary General, European Food Law Association & International Wine Law Association Dr.