Similarly, and returning after 2008's highly successful launch, the Tuesday and Wednesday morning Breakfast Briefings team the European Fine Chemicals Group (EFCG) and Euromonitor International with the CPhI Conferences group to focus on industry-critical issues.
What does EFCG stand for?
EFCG stands for European Fine Chemicals Group (forum; European Fine Chemicals Manufacturers)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EFCG
- Egyptian Fertility Care Foundation (Orman, Giza, Egypt)
- Equity Free Cash Flow
- European Federation of City Farms (Belgium)
- European Fuel Cell Forum (Oberrohrdorf, Switzerland)
- European Fund Categorisation Forum
- Evangelical Free Church of Finland
- Educational Facilities Construction and Financing Act (New Jersey)
- École Finistèrienne de Commerce et de Gestion (French: Finisterian School of Business and Management)
- Efficiency of Power Generation for Commercial Use with Gas
- Environmental Financial Consulting Group (est. 1990)
- European Fuel Cell Group
- Entente Football Club de l'Hers (French: French football club)
- European Federation of Chemical Engineering
- École Française de Commerce International et d'Informatique (French: French School of International Business and Computing; Morocco)
- Electrical Fault Circuit Interrupter (safety device)
- Eligible Fixed Capital Investment (finance; India)
- Estuarine Fish Community Index (multimetric fish index)
- European Federation of Cleaning Industries (est. 1988; Brussels, Belgium)
- Evangelical Formosan Church of Irvine (religious organization; Irvine, CA)
- Evangelical Free Church of India (Christianity)