[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] THE EUROPEAN Federation of the Contact Lens Industry (EFCLIN) will meet in Glasgow on October 9-11 for its 36th Congress and Exhibition.
What does EFCLIN stand for?
EFCLIN stands for European Federation of the Contact Lens Industry (Zevenbergen, Netherlands)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Eyesafe Fire Control Jammer for Defeating Hand-Held Weapons (US Army)
- East Fishkill Community Library (New York)
- Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues (Alberta, Canada)
- Education Facilities Company Limited (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Education Facilities Company Ltd. (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Elegant Fashion Fiber Chemicals Ltd. (India)
- European Football Club Logos (blog; fansite)
- Évaluation des Fonctions Cognitives Linguistiques (French: Assessment of Cognitive Functions Language)
- Evangelical Formosan Church Los Angeles (California)
- Evangelical Free Church of Laguna Hills
- Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues Ringette Association (University of Alberta Ringette Club, Canada)
- Élaboration et Fonctionnalité de Couches Minces (French: Development and Functionality of Thin Films)
- Enfants de France et Cultures du Monde (French: Children of France and World Cultures)
- Enterprise Fabric Connectivity Manager
- Entreprise Forezienne de Constructions Mécaniques (French mechanical construction company)
- Environmentally Friendly Construction Materials (EU)
- Equipping for Change Ministries
- European Fragrance and Cosmetic Master
- Evangelical Free Church Mission (various locations)
- Efficiency of Power Generation for Commercial Use with Nuclear