The selection of ROBODOC was made by Professor Rainer Kotz, chairman of the orthopaedics department at AKH and president of the European Federation of Orthopaedics and Traumatology, and Professor Vecsei, head of the traumatology department at AKH.
What does EFORT stand for?
EFORT stands for European Federation of Orthopaedics and Traumatology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EFORT
We have 1 other meaning of EFORT in our Acronym Attic
- European Forum of Muslim Women (est. 2006)
- Euro Finals of Poker
- Executive Fire Officer Program
- Erlangen Fitness Osteoporosis Prevention Study
- Eastside Fellowship of Reconciliation (Washington)
- Equivalent Forced Outage Rate (measure of a unit’s electrical generating plant unreliability)
- Engineer Force
- Demand Equivalent Forced Outage Rate (used in the calculation of unforced capacity rating of wholesale electrical generating plants)
- Experiment Functional Objectives Requirements Document
- Electronic Foodborne Outbreak Reporting System
- Exogenous FSH (Follicle Stimulating Hormone) Ovarian Reserve Test (human reproduction)
- European Federation of Older Students
- European Federation of Orthodontic Specialists Associations
- ESO Faint Object Spectrograph and Camera Version 2
- Engineer Family Of Systems Study
- Evaluation Framework for Open Source Software (software engineering)
- Electronic Field Office Technical Guide (USDA)
- Egyetemisták És Foiskolások Országos Turisztikai Találkozója (Hungarian: University and Tourism Meeting of National Defense)
- Oulu Airport, Finland (Icao Code)
- Extended Field-Of-View