The Physician Charter, authored in 2002 in partnership with the American College of Physicians Foundation and European Federation of Internal Medicine, has as its fundamental principles the primacy of patient welfare, patient autonomy and social justice.
What does EFIM stand for?
EFIM stands for European Federation of Internal Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EFIM
We have 1 other meaning of EFIM in our Acronym Attic
- English, French, Italian, German, Spanish (mnemonic)
- Electronics for Imaging Inc (Foster City, CA)
- European Federation for Intercultural Learning (Belgium)
- European Forum for Information Literacy (est. 2007)
- Exchange Fund Investment Limited
- European Forum for Implementors of Library Applications
- Empire Fidelity Investments Life Insurance Company (New York, NY)
- European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions
- Ente Fiere Italiane Macchine (Italian: Italian Machinery Trade Fairs)
- Ente Partecipazioni e Finanziamento Industria Manufatturiera (Italy)
- Electronic Filer's Identification Number
- Engineering Fix It Now
- Environmental Financing Information Network (EPA)
- Enrico Fermi Institute for Nuclear Studies (University of Chicago)
- Electronic File Interchange Organization (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Early Faculty Induction Programme (India)
- European Federation of Inland Ports
- European Feed Ingredients Platform (est. 2005; food hygiene and regulatory group; EU)
- European Free Improvisation Page (resource)
- Extended Function Index Register
Samples in periodicals archive:
The same year that professionalism was listed as an ACGME general competency, the Medical Professionalism Project was launched by the American Board of Internal Medicine Foundation, the American College of Physicians Foundation, and the European Federation of Internal Medicine.
In 2002, the American Board of Internal Medicine Foundation collaborated with the American College of Physicians-American Society of Internal Medicine Foundation and the European Federation of Internal Medicine to write a document titled "Medical Professionalism in the New Millennium: A Physician Charter.
American Board of Internal Medicine Foundation, American College of Physicians-American Society of Internal Medicine Foundation, European Federation of Internal Medicine.