The European Federation of Green Parties studiously ignores the treachery of the German Greens.
What does EFGP stand for?
EFGP stands for European Federation of Green Parties (EU)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of EFGP
We have 1 other meaning of EFGP in our Acronym Attic
- Element-Free Galerkin Method
- Elongation Factor G Mitochondrial (genetics)
- Evangelikale Freikirchliche Gemeinde Mödling (German: Evangelical Free Church of Mödling; Mödling, Austria)
- Evangelisch Freikirchliche Gemeinde Magdeburg (German: Evangelical Free Church Congregation Magdeburg; Magdeburg, Germany)
- Extrait Fluide Glycériné Miellé (French: Glycerine Honey Fluid Extract)
- Electronic Fame Gaming Network (gaming clan)
- Entrepreneurs Forum of the Great Northwest
- Esprit Financial Group, Inc (stock symbol)
- Eastern Federation of Greek Orthodox Church Musicians (New Jersey)
- Entrepreneurs Forum of Greater Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
- Energy Focusing Ground Penetrating Radar (land mine detection device; Geo-Centers, Inc.; Newton, MA)
- Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor
- Evergreen Food & Goods Rescue (Washington)
- Éducation Française Greater Seattle (French: Greater Seattle French Education; Seattle, WA)
- Enterprise Finance Guarantee Scheme (UK)
- European Forum for GeoStatistics
- Externally Fired Gas Turbine
- Ethernet (Fast and Gigabit) Technical Overview
- Empire Film Group, Inc. (stock symbol)
- École Française d'Hypnose (French: French School of Hypnosis)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The European Federation of Green Parties (EFGP) published a resolution opposing the unilateral military action by the US in Afghanistan in retaliation for the September 11 attacks and urging internationally cooperative efforts to resolve conflicts in Israel and Palestine and in central Asia.
The text is from the February, 2001 UPDATE, Newsletter of the European Federation of Green Parties.