This meeting was organised on behalf of the Food Working Party of the European Federation of Chemical Engineering by the Food and Drink Subject Group of the Institution of Chemical Engineers.
What does EFCHE stand for?
EFCHE stands for European Federation of Chemical Engineering
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Fuel Cell Forum (Oberrohrdorf, Switzerland)
- European Fund Categorisation Forum
- Evangelical Free Church of Finland
- Educational Facilities Construction and Financing Act (New Jersey)
- École Finistèrienne de Commerce et de Gestion (French: Finisterian School of Business and Management)
- Efficiency of Power Generation for Commercial Use with Gas
- Environmental Financial Consulting Group (est. 1990)
- European Fine Chemicals Group (forum; European Fine Chemicals Manufacturers)
- European Fuel Cell Group
- Entente Football Club de l'Hers (French: French football club)
- École Française de Commerce International et d'Informatique (French: French School of International Business and Computing; Morocco)
- Electrical Fault Circuit Interrupter (safety device)
- Eligible Fixed Capital Investment (finance; India)
- Estuarine Fish Community Index (multimetric fish index)
- European Federation of Cleaning Industries (est. 1988; Brussels, Belgium)
- Evangelical Formosan Church of Irvine (religious organization; Irvine, CA)
- Evangelical Free Church of India (Christianity)
- Explicit Forward Congestion Indication
- Europäische Föderation für Chemie-Ingenieur-Wesen (German)
- Estrada de Ferro Campos do Jordão (Brazilain railroad)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is Chairman of the Working Party on Process Intensification at the European Federation of Chemical Engineering and Chairman of the Board of the European Process Intensification Centre (EUROPIC).
Editors and authors are leading experts, and the majority of them are members of the CAPE (Computer Aided Process Engineering) working party within the European Federation of Chemical Engineering.