This meeting was organised on behalf of the Food Working Party of the European Federation of Chemical Engineering by the Food and Drink Subject Group of the Institution of Chemical Engineers.
What does EFCE stand for?
EFCE stands for European Federation of Chemical Engineering
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EFCE
We have 1 other meaning of EFCE in our Acronym Attic
- Election Finances and Contributions Disclosure Act (Canada)
- Enhanced Floating Car Data (road safety)
- Environmentally Friendly Cats & Dogs
- European Federation of Conservative Dentistry
- Extension Family and Community Development (Oregon State University)
- École Française Coiffure Esthétique (French: French Hair Styling School)
- Economics, Finance and Cost Engineering
- Edinburgh Financial Cryptography Engineering (conference)
- Effingham to Centralia (train)
- Entreprise Franc Comtoise d'Equipement (French equipment company)
- Evangelical Free Church of Embarrass (Embarrass, MN)
- Exemption For Coal Extraction
- Extensive Form Correlated Equilibrium
- European Federation of Catering Equipment Manufacturers
- Egyptian Fertility Care Foundation (Orman, Giza, Egypt)
- Equity Free Cash Flow
- European Federation of City Farms (Belgium)
- European Fuel Cell Forum (Oberrohrdorf, Switzerland)
- European Fund Categorisation Forum
- Evangelical Free Church of Finland
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is Chairman of the Working Party on Process Intensification at the European Federation of Chemical Engineering and Chairman of the Board of the European Process Intensification Centre (EUROPIC).
Editors and authors are leading experts, and the majority of them are members of the CAPE (Computer Aided Process Engineering) working party within the European Federation of Chemical Engineering.