The European Federation for Cosmetic Ingredients (EFfCI) held its annual conference in November at the Chateau de Montvillargenne in Chantilly, France.
What does EFfCI stand for?
EFfCI stands for European Federation for Cosmetic Ingredients (Brussels, Belgium)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- European Federation of Foot and Ankle Societies (now European Foot and Ankle Society EFAS)
- European Federation of Trade Unions in the Food, Agriculture and Tourism Sectors
- Enhanced Functional Flow Block Diagram (engineering modeling)
- East Finland Film Commission
- East Freehold Fire Company (East Freehold, New Jersey)
- East Fremantle Football Club (Australia)
- Edinburgh the Fur-Free City (Scotland, UK)
- European Federation of Foundation Contractors (UK)
- Evergreen Fly Fishing Club (est. 1954; Everett, WA)
- European Food & Feed Cultures Association
- European Federation of Fibre-Cement Manufacturers (Belgium)
- Eastern Financial Florida Credit Union
- Endura Financial Federal Credit Union (Minneapolis, MN)
- Emmett Furla Films Distribution LLC (Beverly Hills, CA)
- Environmental and Facilities - Fire Detection
- Endowment Fund for Education (biological communications studies)
- European Forum for Freedom in Education (EU)
- Enhanced Feedback for Effective Cardiac Treatment
- European Federation of Financial Executives Institutes
Samples in periodicals archive:
Italian Association for Cosmetic Ingredients Joins EFFCI * EUROPE: The European Federation for Cosmetic Ingredients (EFFCI), created six months ago by FPS/COVEREC (France) and TEGEWA (Germany), has added the Italian Association for Cosmetic Ingredients as a member.
Two professional associations representing their respective countries' cosmetics industries, FPS/COVREC, in France, and TEGEWA/Sector Group, in Germany, have partnered to created EfCI, the European Federation for Cosmetic Ingredients.