13) They are referred to as crucial Member States because of their economic and industrial status as key production and sales markets and as they are the most populated ones that give them the more political weight in the EU (the highest number of votes in the Council of the European Union and the highest number of Members of the European Parliament) (14) For its commitment, the ADAC won the 2009 EENA 112 Award sponsored by the European Emergency Number Association (EENA):"In addition to implementing the [cross-border feasibility] trial [.
What does EENA stand for?
EENA stands for European Emergency Number Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EENA
We have 1 other meaning of EENA in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Europe Network
- EPHA Environment Network
- Equestrian Educational Network (est. 1999)
- European Employers' Network
- Evangelical Environmental Network
- Extended Enterprise Network (Axcelerant)
- Keene / Brattleboro, NH, USA - Dillant Hopkins (Airport Code)
- Early Encounters in North America
- East End Neighborhood Association (various locations)
- Eesti Ettevõtlike Naiste Assotsiatsioon (Estonian: Estonian Association of Business and Professional Women)
- European Network on Access Technology (est. 1996)
- Église Évangélique Néobaptiste de Chaindon (Swiss Evangelical church)
- Emergent Energy Corp. (petroleum exploration; Canada)
- En l'Encre Nous Croyons (French: In Ink We Believe)
- Environmental Educators of North Carolina (Chapel Hill, NC)
- European Experimental Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Conference
- École Élémentaire Notre-Dame-De-Lourdes (French: Elementary School Our Lady Of Lourdes; Canada)
- Ed, Edd and Eddy (cartoon)
- European Expert Network on Economics of Education
- Electronics and Engineering Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
European Emergency Number Association (EENA) announces that its new Advisory Board has been joined by 30 major political, association and solution providers to improve European emergency response, 1-1-2 BRUSSELS, Belgium, May 28 /PRNewswire/ -- ATX Group of Dusseldorf, Germany, the world's largest independent telematics services provider to the global automotive industry, is among 30 major organizations named today by the European Emergency Number Association (EENA) to a new Advisory Board dedicated to reinforcing the advocacy organization's leading role as the "Voice of 1-1- 2" in the European Union.
The European Emergency Number Association established 112 as the EU-wide emergency number more than a decade a go," said David Williams, of GEM.