The Charter members of the WSC include the Semiconductor Industry Association (SIA), the Electronic Industries Association of Japan (EIAJ), the European Electronic Component Manufacturers Association (EECA), and the Korea Semiconductor Industry Association (KSIA).
What does EECMA stand for?
EECMA stands for European Electronic Component Manufacturers Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EECMA
We have 1 other meaning of EECMA in our Acronym Attic
- European Energy Crops InterNetwork (EU)
- Engines and Energy Conversion Laboratory (Colorado State University)
- Ergon Energy Corporation Limited (Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia)
- Environment, Economy and Community in Latin America
- East End Cooperative Ministry (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Electronic Engine Control Module (automotive technology)
- End-to-End Call Manager (Cisco)
- Ethernet Enhanced Communications Manager
- Emerging and Environmental Claims Managers Association
- Environmental and Emerging Claims Managers Association
- Electrical Equipment Certification Management Board (United Kingdom)
- Ethernet Enhanced Communications Manager Shelf (Catapult)
- Ethiopian Evangelical Church Mekane Yesus
- East of England Churches Network (UK; ecumenical liaison)
- Early Eocene Climatic Optimum (paleotemperature)
- East End Community Organic Farm (East Hampton, NY)
- Electronic Engineering Company of California
- Elevator Equipment Corporation (Los Angeles, CA)
- End-Expiratory Carbon Monoxide
- Environment and Energy Conference (GLOBE Foundation of Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Borri, in addition to heading ST's Corporate Environment Group, has played leadership roles in the European Electronic Component Manufacturers Association, the European Semiconductor Industry Association, and the World Semiconductor Council that, in 1998, received the EPA Climate Protection Award for defining its global PFC climate goals.
The membership of the WSC includes the Semiconductor Industry Association (SIA), the Electronic Industries Association of Japan (EIAJ), the European Electronic Component Manufacturers Association (EECA), the Korea Semiconductor Industry Association (KSIA) and the Taiwan Semiconductor Industry Association (TSIA).