Part of the deterioration comes as a consequence of the stimulus measures taken under the European Economic Recovery Plan, which has been instrumental in containing the crisis.
What does EERP stand for?
EERP stands for European Economic Recovery Plan (EU)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EERP
We have 3 other meanings of EERP in our Acronym Attic
- European Environmental Research Organisation
- Expedited Essential Required Operational Capability
- Electrically Erasable Read-Only Memory
- Encyclopedia of Reagents for Organic Synthesis
- Eastern Europe and Rest of the World
- Efficient Enterprise Resource Planning (clothing software)
- Emergency Economic Recovery Plan (UN)
- Enforcement and Emergency Response Program (California)
- Environmental Emergency Response Plans
- Équipement Électrique Rieu Peyrard (French electrical equipment company)
- Extended Enterprise Resource Planning
- Eastern European Real Property Foundation
- Emap Earnings Related Pension Plan
- Engineering Educational Review Quarterly
- East End Regeneration Route (UK)
- East End Road Runners (UK)
- Engineering Étude Recherche Réhabilitation (French: Rehabilitation Engineering Research Study)
- Eastern Evaluation Research Society
- Economic Evaluation of a Residue System (kiln drying method)
- Elite Environmental Restoration Services, Inc. (Macon, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The push given by the decision to inject EUR255 million under the European Union's European Economic Recovery Plan into the offshore wind sector showed that decision makers understand that offshore wind is key to Europe's future energy supplies.
He stressed the Ireland-Wales connector was identified as a key project in the European Economic Recovery Plan endorsed by EU leaders last year.
For example, the European Economic Recovery Plan places a huge amount of importance on broadband infrastructure, ICT services and sustainable telecommunications.
The two-year European economic recovery plan unveiled on Wednesday calls on the 27 EU governments to spend more cash in a bid to boost consumers' confidence and boost business.
The European Economic Recovery Plan, thanks in large part to the efforts of Senator Arthur H.
In addition, the European Economic Recovery Plan aims to boost investment in predefined strategic sectors, including by contributing to broadband network expansion in rural areas of EU member countries in CEE," she adds.
Therefore, the EU in the European Economic Recovery plan devoted euro 1bn for wireless and wired broadband.