Byline: ANI Washington, August 12 (ANI): In a new study, scientists have determined that at least some of the European early modern humans consistently consumed fish 40,000 years ago, supplementing their diet of terrestrial animals.
What does EEMH stand for?
EEMH stands for European Early Modern Human (anthropology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Echo Early Music Festival (est. 2007; North Carolina)
- Edgewood Electronic Music Festival (Atlanta, GA)
- Emerging Energy Marketing Firm, Inc.
- European Electronics Market Forecast (publication; UK)
- Eastern Edge Media Group, Inc. (Lansdowne, PA)
- École d'Etat-Major Général (French: School of General Staff; Switzerland)
- Edmond Enterprise Music Group (San Diego, CA)
- Electronic Engineering and Manufacturers Group (Dayton, OH)
- Energy Economics and Management Group (Australia)
- Evoked Electromyogram
- École Européenne des Métiers de l'Internet (French: European School of Crafts on the Internet)
- Economies, Efficiencies, and Management Improvement
- Environmental Engineers & Managers Institute
- Enhanced Enlisted Master Tape Record
- Experimental Evaluation of Major Innovative Technologies (defense)
- Environmental Engineering and Management Journal (Romania)
- Escalator Elevator Markup Language
- Extended Enterprise Modeling Language
- Extended Environments Markup Language (protocol for sharing data between remote environments, physical & virtual)
- East of England Museums, Libraries and Archives Council (UK)