Instructors for the INDA seminar will come from Keller & Heckman, Ciba, Rohm & Haas, Eastman Chemical, Schill & Seilacher, Kimberly-Clark and the European Disposables and Nonwovens Association (EDANA).
What does EDANA stand for?
EDANA stands for European Disposables and Nonwovens Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of EDANA in our Acronym Attic
- Enterprise Digital Asset Management
- Environment Development Association of Mukattam
- Équipe de Dynamique des Assemblages Membranaires (French: Team Dynamics of Membrane Assemblies)
- Experimental Dance and Music (est. 1982)
- Exploratorium Digital Asset Management (museum initiative)
- Escuela De Ajedrez Miguel Illescas (Spanish: Miguel Illescas Chess School; Barcelona, Spain)
- Electronic Data and Management System
- East Durham Artists Network (Durham, England, UK)
- Ecumenical Disability Advocates Network
- Eating Disorders Association of New Jersey (Metuchen, NJ)
- Economic Development Association of New Jersey
- Educational Drama Association of Nova Scotia (Canada)
- Economic Development Agencies of New Zealand (Wellington, New Zealand)
- Economic Development Association of New Zealand
- Editing Australia New Zealand (Japan and China based medical and science editing and writing service)
- Eating Disorders Awareness and Prevention
- École Départementale des Arts et du Patrimoine (French: Departmental School of Arts and Heritage)
- Economic Development Assistance Program
- EDGE Dynamic Abis Pool
Samples in periodicals archive:
A 20-year association veteran has been named general manager of EDANA, the European Disposables and Nonwovens Association, Brussels, Belgium.
EDANA, The European Disposables and Nonwovens Association, Brussels, Belgium, is planning two major conferences this year.
According to data generated by INDA, Association of the Nonwoven Fabrics Industry, Cary, NC, and EDANA, European Disposables and Nonwovens Association, Brussels, Belgium, 2001 growth levels in North America and Western Europe were 4.
Led by EDANA, the European Disposables and Nonwovens Association, Brussels, Belgium, the industry is demanding a reduction, if not elimination, of customs duties that can no longer be justified in such countries as Canada, Argentina, Brazil and India, as well as a reform of the regulations governing the origin of goods, which date from a time when protectionist policy was the norm in the textile industry, and hamper the development of nonwovens trading between the European Union and other trade partners.
EDANA, the European Disposables and Nonwovens Association (EDANA), Brussels, Belgium, has launched an awards competition to recognize advances in nonwovens.
Five major European producers of polyester nonwovens for roofing applications have completed an "Eco-Profile" project in conjunction with EDANA, European Disposables and Nonwovens Association, Brussels, Belgium.
EDANA, European Disposables and Nonwovens Association, Brussels, Belgium, elected three new governors to its board at its Annual General Meeting in Copenhagen in June.