EDTNA: The European Dialysis and Transplant Nurses Association and Renal Care Association is a multi disciplinary association for renal care professionals with more than 5000 members in more than 65 countries worldwide.
What does EDTNA stand for?
EDTNA stands for European Dialysis and Transplant Nurses Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Extending Database Technology for Life Sciences
- Electric Dipole Transition Moments
- Electronic Desk Top Manual
- Enlisted Distribution Target Model (US Army)
- Mengen-Hohentengen (airport code; Germany)
- Ethylene Diamine Tetramethylene Phosphonate
- Electronics Design & Technology Network
- Nabern/Teck (airport code; Germany)
- The Electronics Design, Technology and News Network
- Extended Diversion Time Operations (aviation)
- Offenburg (airport code; Germany)
- Economic Development & Training Program (Georgia)
- Egg-Derived Tyrosine Phosphatase (biochemistry)
- Employee Post Trauma Department
- Engineering Development Test Plan
- Enterprise Development and Training Programme (Azerbaijan)
- Entrepreneurial Development Training Program (various locations)
- Entreprise de Drainage et de Travaux Publics (French: Drainage Company and Public Works)
- Entreprise de Travaux Publics (French: Company of Public Works)