What does EDTC stand for?
EDTC stands for European Design and Test Conference
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDTC
We have 1 other meaning of EDTC in our Acronym Attic
- Economic Development Tripartite Committee
- Economic Development, Tourism and Culture
- Education Development and Technology Center
- Educational Technology
- Efficient Dominance Tree Construction (algorithm)
- El Dorado Transportation Corp.
- Electronic Depository Transfer Checks
- Electronic Desk Top Computer
- Emergency Department Trauma Center
- Emergency Duty Training Centre (Canada)
- European Development and Technology Center (Dublin, Ireland)
- European Development and Technology Centre (Oracle)
- European Diving Technical Committee
- European Diving Technology Committee
- Extended Diagnostic and Treatment Center
- Externe Diensten voor Technische Controle (French: External Services for Technical Inspection; Belgium)
- Electronic Data Transmission Communications Central (USAF SACCS 465L)
- Engineering Design and Technical Construction File
- Donaueschingen-Villingen (airport code; Germany)
- External Drainage of the Thoracic Duct