On the occasion of European Data Protection Day, the GSMA and ETNO held a joint interactive workshop on the General Data Protection proposal with members of the Council s Working Party on Information Exchange and Data Protection (DAPIX) and representatives of the Member States Permanent Representations.
What does EDPD stand for?
EDPD stands for European Data Protection Day (EU)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of EDPD
We have 1 other meaning of EDPD in our Acronym Attic
- Electric Drives Production Conference (EU)
- Electronic Data Processing Center
- Environmental Damage Prevention and Control (UK)
- eXit Disposable Puncture Closure (endourology)
- Exotic Disease Prevention and Control (UK)
- Electric Drive and Power Conversion Division (Ballard Power Systems and Ford Power Products; manufacturing)
- Eating Disorders Professionals of Colorado
- Extended Disjoint Principal Component Regression
- East Devon Primary Care Trust (Exeter, England, UK)
- Dingolfing (airport code; Germany)
- European Data Protection Directive
- Écuries du Pavillon d'Etiolles (French horse stables)
- Eichstatt (airport code; Germany)
- Electrical Drives and Power Electronics
- Electronic Data Processing Equipment
- Entreprises et Développement des Pays Émergents (French: Development Companies and Emerging Markets)
- Équipe de Développement pour l'Entreprise (French: Development Team for the Enterprise)
- Erythropoietin-Dependent Pure Erythrocytosis (hematology)
- Environment for the Design and Performance Evaluation of Portable Parallel Software (project)
- Electronic Data Processing and Exchange Standards
Samples in periodicals archive:
One year ago, ahead of the European Data Protection Day 2012, the European Commission proposed a root and branch reform of the EU s data protection rules to make them fit for the 21st century (IP/12/46).