Speakers confirmed so far include TINE SA, Dairy UK, European Dairy Association, Meiji Co.
What does EDA stand for?
EDA stands for European Dairy Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDA
We have 236 other meanings of EDA in our Acronym Attic
- Escape Defect Analysis
- Espace Dance Alès (French dance company)
- Esquadrão de Demonstrações Aéreas (Brazilian Air Force air show squadron, also known as Esquadrilha da Fumaça)
- Ess Dee Aluminium (India)
- Estimated Date of Arrival
- Estimated Date of Availability
- Estimated Date of Award
- Ethernet Device Adapter
- Ethylidene Diacetate
- European Defence Agency
- European Demolition Association
- European Desalination Association
- European Door Association (France)
- European Dyslexia Association
- Event-Driven Architecture
- Excess Defense Article(s)
- Executive Development Associates, Inc (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Exotic Dancers Alliance
- Experimental Design Analysis (scientific method)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The European Dairy Association is lobbying the European Parliament on behalf of the industry, which opposes the proposal because freezing butter does not affect the quality," she added.
Speaking last week at the World Dairy Forum in the Hague, organized by the European Dairy Association, Perkins stressed that the dairy industry in Europe in particular had made praiseworthy attempts over the past few years to bring its greenhouse gas emissions under control.
The European Dairy Association (EDA) strongly opposes the recently introduced saturated fat tax in Denmark.
But the European Dairy Association (EDA) said the amendment requiring that prices be fixed for one year will weaken industry.
Speaking exclusively to The Grocer, Joop Kleibeuker, secretary-general of the European Dairy Association, predicted there would be no more than five to 10 major dairy companies in the world within a decade compared with the dozens currently in operation.
BRUSSELS, June 28 /PRNewswire/ -- At the occasion of the publication of the draft Modalities Paper last Thursday, the European Dairy Association maintains its position with regards to the WTO negotiations.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In 10 years time, as few as five major European companies could be competing in domestic and world dairy markets, according to loop Kleibeuker, secretary-general of the European Dairy Association.