Ryanair said that a European Court of First Instance (ECFI) judgement in December 2008 ruled that Ryanair's long-term agreement at Brussels Charleroi Airport was lawful and so Ryanair did not receive either subsidy or state aid.
What does ECFI stand for?
ECFI stands for European Court of First Instance (now General Court; EU)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECFI
We have 3 other meanings of ECFI in our Acronym Attic
- Extended Control Flow Graph (static analysis)
- East Caribbean Financial Holding (Saint Lucia)
- East Coast Field Hockey (Hershey, PA)
- El Centro Family Health (Espanola, NM)
- Early Childhood and Family Initiatives (Roseville, MN)
- East Coast Film Institute (Miami, FL)
- Edinburgh Community Food Initiative (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Electronic Control Fuel Injection (vehicle engine)
- European Company Financial Information (resource)
- European Confederation of the Footwear Industry (trade association)
- European Ceramic Fibres Industry Association
- Economic and Financial Affairs (EU)
- Étude Contrôle Fiscal Juridique (French: Legal Tax Audits Study)
- Eye Care for Kids (est. 1998)
- Early Childhood, Families and Literacy (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- East Coast Football League
- Eastman Cast and Forge Limited (India)
- Electrodeless Compact Fluorescent Lamp
- Enron Commercial Finance Ltd.
- Episcopal Commission on Family Life (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most importantly Brussels argues that the European court of first instance, in its September ruling, "interpreted too narrowly" the commission's powers as regards national allocations of emissions allowances.
The European Court of First Instance in Luxembourg declared: "The allegedly distinctive characteristics, namely the rounded ends of the bar and the three arrows or chevrons on top of it, cannot be sufficiently distinguished from other shapes commonly used for chocolate bars.
The European Court of First Instance upheld a 2007 decision, saying the right to use the "Budweiser" name has already been legally claimed by Anheuser-Busch's rival Czech brewer in several EU countries.
Battle for legality In 2001 the group renounced violence paving the way for the European Court of First Instance to rule in Dec.
The European Court of First Instance refused last week to order the EU to remove the Mojahedin-e Khalq from its list of terrorist organizations.
28 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Sasol today announced that it will lodge an appeal in December 2008 with the European Court of First Instance in Luxemburg against the decision of the European Commission of 1 October 2008 to impose a fine of Euro 318.
7/12/2008 European Court of First Instance rejected an appeal filed by Alitalia in 2001 against a European Commission ruling that attached conditions on the use of state aid as part of an Alitalia restructuring plan.