What does ECEEE stand for?
ECEEE stands for European Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of ECEEE in our Acronym Attic
- Eureka County Economic Development Program (Nevada)
- Early Childhood Education
- Economic Education Web
- Economies of Central and Eastern Europe (conference)
- Electrical and Computer Engineering (colleges; various locations)
- Electrical, Computer, and Energy Engineering (university department; various locations)
- Elora Centre for Environmental Excellence (Elora, Ontario, Canada)
- Ergonomics for Children and Educational Environments (Boston, MA)
- European Conference on Earthquake Engineering
- Export Council for Energy Efficiency
- Early Childhood Environmental Education Network (New South Wales, Australia)
- Early Childhood Educational Enhancement Project
- European Community for Egg-Eating Snakes (Germany)
- Earliest Completing Edge First (algorithm)
- Earth Centered Earth Fixed
- Enterprise and Career Education Foundation (Australia)
- Eosinophil Cytotoxicity Enhancing Factor (biological chemistry)
- Esophageal Cancer Education Foundation (Manalapan, NJ)
- European Clean Energy Fund (EU)
- Exhibition and Convention Executives Forum (Arlington, VA)