What does COCIR stand for?
COCIR stands for European Coordination Committee of the Radiological Electromedical and Healthcare IT Industry
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of COCIR in our Acronym Attic
- Compander Combiner Interface
- Continuity-of-Care Index
- Creative Organizational Climate Inventory
- Camp Oven Cooking in Australia
- Central Oregon Community Investment Board
- Committee of Communications Industry Development (Taiwan)
- Conference on Computing in the Disciplines
- Coordinating Center for Infectious Diseases (US CDC)
- Central Ohio Commercial Information Exchange (commercial property database)
- Church of Christ in Nigeria
- Cabinet Oversight Committee on Internal Security (Philippines)
- Coalition of Carers in Scotland (UK)
- Coordinamento delle Organizzazioni Non Governative per la Cooperazione Internazionale Allo Sviluppo
- Current Opinion in Colloid and Interface Science (journal)
- Council on Clinical Information Technology (formerly Steering Committee on Clinical Information Technology)
- Council of Her Majesty's Circuit Judges (UK)
- Chevron Overseas Congo Ltd.
- Coalition for Constitutional Liberties (Washington, DC)
- Code Of Conduct Line
- Committee on College Life (various locations)