com)-- Medlantis, a powerful radiology platform recently developed by Thieme and the University Health Network of Toronto, was introduced to the European market at the European Congress of Radiology in Vienna, Austria.
What does ECR stand for?
ECR stands for European Congress of Radiology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECR
We have 244 other meanings of ECR in our Acronym Attic
- Error Cause Removal
- Error Containment Region
- Error Correction Radius
- Espace Chorégraphique Rochefortais (French dance school)
- Essonne Construction Rénovation (French construction and renovation company)
- Estimated Cost Replacement
- Ethique et Culture Religieuse (French: Ethics and Religious Culture; Quebec, Canada)
- Études, Conception, Réalisation (French: Studies, Design, Development)
- Euro Cargo Rail
- European Commission Representation
- European Court Reports (EU case law)
- Europees Centrum Restauratietechnieken (Dutch: European Centre Restoration Techniques; Belgium)
- Evidence-Informed Case Rate (health care budgeting)
- Except Change Route to Read
- Excess Contribution Refund
- Exchange Carrier Representative
- Executive Conference Room
- Existing Condition Report
- Expanded Church Response (Zambia)
- Expander Connection Router (SAS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A former President of the European Congress of Radiology and Liverpool University lecturer, Prof Carty has three children and six grandchildren.
Dr Orla Buckley was part of a group of Irish doctors who addressed the European Congress of Radiology last month about the problem.
Bayer HealthCare will be showcasing the Intego PET Infusion System at the European Congress of Radiology (ECR) in Vienna, Austria, March 7-11, 2013.
NYSE: VAR), will exhibit X-ray tubes and PaxScan[R] digital image detectors for fluoroscopy, angiography, cardiology and cone-beam CT imaging at the European Congress of Radiology (ECR) annual meeting in Vienna, Austria, from March 1- 5, 2012.
A pre-launch introduction of eMix took place at the European Congress of Radiology in Vienna, Austria last month.
The European Congress of Radiology (ECR), the largest radiological meeting in Europe, annually attracts over 20,000 participants representing the medical specialty of radiology throughout Europe and many other countries of the world.
STOCKHOLM, February 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Exhibiting at the European Congress of Radiology (ECR) from March 1-5, ContextVision, software imaging partner for the most recognized medical imaging manufacturers worldwide, presents its advanced technology portfolio focused on improving medical imaging in women's health.