What does ECSBM stand for?
ECSBM stands for European Conference on the Spectroscopy of Biological Molecules
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- European Centre for Space Applications and Telecommunications (European Space Agency; UK)
- European Computer Solutions and Trading (Croatia)
- Early Childhood Services Bureau (Montana)
- East Cambridge Savings Bank (Cambridge, MA)
- Edmonton Catholic School Board (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Electronic Commerce Standards Board (Computing Technology Industry Association)
- Entente Charnècles St-Blaise (French table tennis club)
- Étude Charpente et Structure Bois (French: Carpentry and Wood Structure Study)
- European Council for Small Business
- Entropy-Constrained Sub-Band Coding
- Enterprise Communications Software Business Unit (Cisco)
- East Coast Surfing Championship (Virginia Beach; Virginia)
- Ector County Senior Center
- Electric Cooperatives of South Carolina, Inc.
- Emerald Coast Science Center (Fort Walton Beach, FL)
- Environmental Control System Controller
- Environmental Cooperative Science Center (Florida)
- Ethical Culture School Camp (former children's camp, Cooperstown, New York)
- Étoile Cycliste Saint Clairoise (French cycling club)
- European Chess Solving Championship