What does ECMTB stand for?
ECMTB stands for European Conference on Mathematical and Theoretical Biology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Executive Computer Management Solutions, Inc.
- Electronic Countermeasures Mission
- East Coast and Midlands Tourism (Ireland)
- Emerald City Multisport Team (Seattle, WA)
- Enhanced Cash Management Trust (Commercial Nominees of Australia Ltd.)
- Enterprise Cluster Master Toolkit (Hewlitt-Packard Development Company, LP)
- Etobicoke Conflict Mediation Team (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- European Conference of Ministers of Transport
- European Continuing Medical Training
- ECommerce Merchants Trade Association (est. 2005)
- Electronic Countermeasures Training
- École de Conduite Marc Utrilla (French driving school)
- Engine Control and Monitoring Unit
- European Carolus Magnus University (Brussels, Belgium)
- European Corporate Management University (Brussels, Belgium)
- Extended Core Memory Unit
- European Committee for Medical Ultrasound Safety
- Electronic Controlled Modulation Valve (construction equipment)
- Entente Cycliste Montgeron Vigneux (French cycling club)
- Entreprise de Constructions Métalliques Vivaroise (French steel construction company)