The European Confederation of the Footwear Industry CEC has asked to extend the anti-dumping duties on Chinese shoes arguing this would be in the interest of European consumers.
What does ECFI stand for?
ECFI stands for European Confederation of the Footwear Industry (trade association)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECFI
We have 3 other meanings of ECFI in our Acronym Attic
- Extended Context-Free Grammar (computer science)
- Extended Control Flow Graph (static analysis)
- East Caribbean Financial Holding (Saint Lucia)
- East Coast Field Hockey (Hershey, PA)
- El Centro Family Health (Espanola, NM)
- Early Childhood and Family Initiatives (Roseville, MN)
- East Coast Film Institute (Miami, FL)
- Edinburgh Community Food Initiative (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Electronic Control Fuel Injection (vehicle engine)
- European Company Financial Information (resource)
- European Court of First Instance (now General Court; EU)
- European Ceramic Fibres Industry Association
- Economic and Financial Affairs (EU)
- Étude Contrôle Fiscal Juridique (French: Legal Tax Audits Study)
- Eye Care for Kids (est. 1998)
- Early Childhood, Families and Literacy (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- East Coast Football League
- Eastman Cast and Forge Limited (India)
- Electrodeless Compact Fluorescent Lamp
- Enron Commercial Finance Ltd.