Current Martindale-Hubbell Connected Alliance Partners include: * European Company Lawyers Association * Council on Litigation Management * Pro Bono Net * National Association of Women Lawyers * Minority Corporate Counsel Association * Lex Mundi * TerraLex * Inter-American Bar Association * Consumer & Industry Group * American Inns of Court "We're always looking for ways to facilitate networking and information sharing among our members and Martindale-Hubbell Connected gives us the perfect online forum for this kind of interaction," said BG David P.
What does ECLA stand for?
ECLA stands for European Company Lawyers Association (est. 1983)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECLA
We have 26 other meanings of ECLA in our Acronym Attic
- Economic Commission for Latin America
- Energy Conservation Leadership Act (Canada)
- Enseignement Catholique de Loire-Atlantique (French: Loire-Atlantique Catholic Education; Loire-Atlantique, France)
- Ensemble de Clarinettes d'Auvergne (French clarinet ensemble)
- Entente Creil-Liancourt Association (French handball association)
- Espace Clodoaldien de Loisirs et d'Animation (French cultural association)
- Être Comme les Autres (French disability assistance association)
- Europe Compétition Lorraine Automobile (French: Lorraine Automotive Competition Europe; EU)
- Europe, Canada, Latin America
- European College of Liberal Arts (Berlin, Germany)
- Evangelical Church Library Association (Glen Ellyn, IL)
- East Central Lakeside Athletic Association (San Antonio, TX)
- Economic Commission for Latin America & the Caribbean
- European Collaborative Linkage of Agriculture and Industry Through Research
- European College of Laboratory Animal Medicine
- European Consensus Lupus Activity Measurement
- Latin American Collaborative Study on Congenital Malformations
- Early Childhood Language Assessment System
- Early Childhood Learning Assessment System
- Early Childhood Literacy Assessment System
Samples in periodicals archive:
com), a leading global provider of content-enabled workflow solutions, today announced that the European Company Lawyers Association (ECLA), a confederation of national company lawyers' associations organized in 22 European countries, has joined the Martindale-Hubbell([R]) Connected Alliance Partner program.