Besides, in April European commercial paper (ECP) programmes were continued by Sberbank, VTB, Gazprombank, and ALROSA.
What does ECP stand for?
ECP stands for European Commercial Paper
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECP
We have 419 other meanings of ECP in our Acronym Attic
- Essence Communications Partners (publishing company)
- Essential Community Provider
- Essex Community Players (Vermont)
- Estimated Critical Position
- Estradiol Cypionate
- Euro Contrôle Projet (French: Euro Control Project; est. 1988)
- Europ' Computer Performance (France)
- Europe Communication Promotion (France)
- European Cancer Prevention Organization
- European Chiefs of Police
- European Common Proposal
- European Congress of Psychology
- Evangelism and Church Planting
- Event-Correlated Potentials
- Events Center Paddock (National Western Stock Show, Denver, CO)
- EVGA (Extended Video Graphics Adapter/Array) Control Panel (EVGA Corporation)
- Excepted Coverage Plan
- Exception Report Collection Process (Sprint)
- Excessive Cross-Post(ing) (newsgroups)
- Exchange Coupled Pair
Samples in periodicals archive:
Moreover, he announced that Cyprus borrowed 20 million euros from a foreign market, by making use of the European Commercial Paper, with a "very competitive interest rate" of 3,05%.
Banks in the UAE are paring their foreign liabilities, such as foreign interbank deposits, and are also repaying syndicated loans, medium term notes and European commercial papers.
TCS offered the first tranche of European commercial papers (ECP) worth $50 million at 6.
Other European Markets: European Commercial Paper trading during the 2nd quarter exceeded $50 billion, up 25% from the same period last year.
commercial paper (USCP), European commercial paper (ECP) and secured liquidity notes (SLNs) issued by Versailles Commercial Paper LLC (Versailles CP) and Versailles Assets LLC (Versailles Assets) to 'F1' from 'F1+'.
On Friday VTB announced the offering of European Commercial Papers (ECP) of series 20 worth 20 million dollars maturing in February 2014.
LONDON, June 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Bank of America announces five hires to its European Commercial Paper (ECP) team.