He has an MSc in Infectious Diseases, an MBA and is a member of the Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons, the Faculties of Public Health Medicine in Ireland and the UK, and the European College of Veterinary Public Health.
What does ECVPH stand for?
ECVPH stands for European College of Veterinary Public Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ECVPH in our Acronym Attic
- European Computer Vision Network
- Evangelical Church of Vietnam
- Edmonton Chamber of Voluntary Organizations (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Elliptical Centric View Ordering (radiology)
- European College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists
- Eastern Coachella Valley Plan (California)
- Electric Cauterized Vein Patch (microsurgical technique)
- Engineer's Club of the Virginia Peninsula
- European College of Veterinary Pathologists
- European Conference on Visual Perception
- European College of Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Entropy Constrained Vector Quantization
- Emerald Coast Vacation Rentals (Destin, FL)
- East Coast Video Show
- Electric Cauterized Vein Segment
- European College of Veterinary Surgeons (est. 1990)
- Electronically Controlled Variable Shock Absorber (automotive)
- Electrical Capacitance Volume Tomography
- Electronic Continuously Variable Transmission (automotive)
- Electronically-Controlled Variable Transmission
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ecole Nationale Veterinaire de Lyon and Diplomate of the European College of Veterinary Public Health * Mimi Healy, Ph.