Board certified by both the American College of Laboratory Animal Medicine and European College of Laboratory Animal Medicine, he is an adjunct Professor at the University of Pennsylvania and has published extensively in various areas of laboratory animal medicine and science.
What does ECLAM stand for?
ECLAM stands for European College of Laboratory Animal Medicine
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ECLAM
- Espace Clodoaldien de Loisirs et d'Animation (French cultural association)
- Être Comme les Autres (French disability assistance association)
- Europe Compétition Lorraine Automobile (French: Lorraine Automotive Competition Europe; EU)
- Europe, Canada, Latin America
- European College of Liberal Arts (Berlin, Germany)
- European Company Lawyers Association (est. 1983)
- Evangelical Church Library Association (Glen Ellyn, IL)
- East Central Lakeside Athletic Association (San Antonio, TX)
- Economic Commission for Latin America & the Caribbean
- European Collaborative Linkage of Agriculture and Industry Through Research
- European Consensus Lupus Activity Measurement
- Latin American Collaborative Study on Congenital Malformations
- Early Childhood Language Assessment System
- Early Childhood Learning Assessment System
- Early Childhood Literacy Assessment System
- Education of Children Looked After Service (UK)
- Estudios Clasicos (journal)
- European Commission Library Automated System
- European Commission Library Automation System
- European Commission Library Catalogue