What does ECBHM stand for?
ECBHM stands for European College of Bovine Health Management
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- External Carotid Blood Flow (head and neck anatomy)
- Efficient Chaos-Based Feedback Stream Cipher
- Early Childhood Block Grant (US Department of Education)
- Educational Cultural Broadcasters Group, Inc
- Europa Corporate Business Group (France)
- European Conservation Breeding Group (est. 2004)
- East Carolina Behavioral Health (New Bern, NC)
- East Central Behavioral Health (South Dakota)
- Electronically Challenged Blues Hop (band)
- European Consulting Business Horse (France)
- Eastern Colorado Builders Inc.
- Electro-Technic Chargeurs Batteries Industriels (French: Electro-Technic Industrial Battery Chargers)
- Entreprise de Construction Bâtiment Industriel (French: Industrial Building Construction Company; Algeria)
- Erie Christian Bible Institute (Fairview; PA)
- European Capacity Building Initiative (climate change)
- Eyberg Child Behavior Inventory
- East Columbia Basin Irrigation District (Washington)
- Error Correcting Bit Interleaved Parity-8 (Bit Code, DSC)
- European Centre for Broadcast Journalism (Belgrade, Serbia)
- Entreprise Construction Bâtiment Kalisse (French: Kalisse Building Construction Company)