Another step is to turn the European Cluster Observatory into a full-fledged service for informing clusters, innovative enterprises, researchers, and policy makers throughout the world about European clusters and cluster policies.
What does ECO stand for?
ECO stands for European Cluster Observatory (regional economic information)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECO
We have 197 other meanings of ECO in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Conservation Organization
- Epichlorohydrin (rubber)
- Equal Competitive Opportunity (FCC)
- Equipment Control Officer
- Equitable Consideration Offer (IRS)
- Equity Carve-Out
- Escherichia Coli
- Ethernet Connection (NEC)
- Europe Centrale et Orientale (France: Central and Eastern Europe)
- European Certifying Organization SpA (Italy)
- European Communications Office
- Execution and Control of Operations
- Executive Council Office (Canada)
- Experiment in Construction with Object-Oriented Methods
- Export Control Officer
- Export Control Organization (UK)
- Extraordinary Customer Opportunity (Sprint)
- online Electronic Certificate of Origin (trade)
- Economic Cooperation Organization Agricultural Biotechnology Network
- Economics and Eco-Engineering Associate, Inc. (Canada)