What does ECRTA stand for?
ECRTA stands for European Chemical Road Transport Association (now European Chemical Transportation Association)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ECRTA
We have 1 other meaning of ECRTA in our Acronym Attic
- European Coordinate Reference Systems
- European Cosmic Ray Symposium (est. 1968)
- Expense & Cost Recovery System (data storage and usage)
- El Camino Real Soccer League (El Camino Real, CA)
- Effort Certification and Reporting Technology (federal regulations compliance software; West Monroe Partners; Chicago, IL)
- Endoscopic Congo Red Test (surgery)
- Étude Coordination Réalisation Travaux (French: Coordination Study Design Works)
- European Congress on Rural Tourism
- Exploration des Champs et des Réseaux Territoriaux (French: Exploring Fields and Territorial Networks)
- Eagle County Regional Transportation Authority
- Environmental Criteria for Road Traffic Noise (Australia)
- East Cornwall Rural Transport Partnership (est. 1999; UK)
- Edmonton Capital Region Tourism Partnership (Canada)
- Enhanced Compressed Real Time Protocol
- Energy-Constrained Real-Time Scheduling
- Euromicro Conference on Real-Time Systems
- Eastern Counties Rugby Union (England, UK)
- Effective Care Research Unit (South Africa)
- Enhanced Command Response Unit
- Environmental Change Research Unit (University of Helsinki; Helsinki, Finland)