00 Hardcover Routledge research in human rights law KJC5132 Filling a gap in the literature, this book comprises essays by involved practitioners connected with six units within the Council of Europe: the Commissioner for Human Rights, the European Committee for the Prevention of Torture and Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment (the CPT), the European Committee of Social Rights (the ECSR), the Advisory Committee on the Framework Convention for the Protection of National Minorities (the FCNM), the European Commission against Racism and Intolerance (ECRI), and the Committee of Experts of the European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages (the ECRML).
What does ECRML stand for?
ECRML stands for European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 4 other meanings of ECRML in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Character Recognition Machinery (imaging technology; France)
- Electronic Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Content and Records Management
- Enterprise Customer Relationship Management
- Étude Conception Réalisation Matériel d'Incendie (French fire equipment company)
- Euronorm Certified Reference Material
- Every Customer Really Matters
- East Cooper Regional Medical Center (Mt. Pleasant, CA)
- El Centro Regional Medical Center (California)
- Emerald Coast Regional Mustang Club (est. 1987; Florida)
- East Coast Radio Network
- Emergency Communications Registered Nurse
- Entreprise de Constructions et de Réparations Navales (French: Company Constructions and Naval Repairs; Algeria)
- European Chemical Regions Network
- Eastern Central Region Network Operations Center
- Europe Central Region Network Operations Center
- Eastern Canadian Regional Oireachtas
- Electronic Court Recorder Operators
- Escuela de Conservación y Restauración de Occidente (Spanish: School of Conservation and Restoration of the West; Mexico)
- Esquema Conceptual Referencial y Operativo (social psychology concept developed by E. Pichón Rivière)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages (ECRML) was adopted in 1992 under the auspices of the Council of Europe to protect and promote historical Minority Languages in Europe.
The Declaration was made in recognition of the concept of the European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages that Cyprus has ratified.